This page is dedicated to information about novel Coronavirus COVID-19 to keep residents up to date with information as it arises.
Please remember to listen to the advice of authorities and:
- Wash your hands often and properly with soap and water
- Stay home except for essential outings or if you work in an essential service
- Keep 1.5m away from others as much as possible
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing or hugging others
- Avoid gatherings that aren’t essential.
Please also keep up to date with general Council news by the News tab on this website.
It is totally normal to feel concerned when events like COVID-19 happen in the world. Remember to keep talking to your family and source information only from reliable sources.
Lifeline phone 13 11 14