Meetings of Council are an integral part of the planning, policy and decision making process for Council.
Ordinary meetings of Hope Vale Aboriginal Shire Council are held each month.
Meetings are held in the Council Chambers, Hope Vale (unless otherwise advertised) and are open to members of the public.
All Councillors, acting as the Council, attend Council meetings. The Chief Executive Officer and relevant Council officers also attend the meeting to provide information on advice when called upon by the Council.
Council Meeting Minutes:
- Meeting Minutes 2012
- Meeting Minutes 2013
- Meeting Minutes 2014
- Meeting Minutes 2015
- Meeting Minutes 2016
- Meeting Minutes 2017
- Meeting Minutes 2018
- Meeting Minutes 2019
- Meeting Minutes 2020
Upcoming Monthly Meetings 2020
- Wednesday 29th April 2020 Notice of Meeting
- Wednesday 20th May 2020 Notice of Meeting / Agenda May 2020
- Wednesday 24th June 2020 Notice of Meeting / Agenda June 2020
- Wednesday 22nd July 2020 Notice of Meeting / Agenda July 2020
- Wednesday 19th August 2020 Notice of Meeting / Agenda August 2020
- Wednesday 23rd September 2020 Notice of Meeting / Agenda September 2020
- Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Wednesday 16th December 2020